Skip to content
September 16, 2021
How do I clean my Zisha teapot?
- Rinse your teapot, inside and out, in cold water. Make sure to let water flow through the spout. Rinse the lid as well.
- With the soft side of a wet sponge, wipe the entire teapot and lid. Use a soft toothbrush to lightly scrub the inside of the spout.
- Rinse one more time under cold water to remove excess.
- Get a large pot and place your teapot and lid inside. Fill the pot with pure or filtered water, completely immersing your teapot.
- Put your pot on the stove under medium heat. Allow to slowly boil for 10 minutes. You don’t need to cover your pot, as this will make the water boil rapidly.
- Turn off the stove and remove your teapot and lid with tongs or a large spoon.
- Drain the water from your teapot and set it upside down to dry. Do not rinse with water.