A tea cup set or tea service is a collection of matching teaware and related utensils used in the preparation and serving of tea. The traditional components of a tea set may vary between societies and cultures.
English Tea set:
A tea set is a set of chinaware consisting of a teapot, teacups, stirrers, saucers, a milk jug, or a creamer jug along with a sugar pitcher
This is a Chinese Yixing tea set used to serve guest which contains the following items:
- A Yixing teapot
- A tray to trap the wasted tea/water.
- Cups to drink the tea.
- A tea tool kit which contains the following: digger, funnel, needle, shuffle, tongs and vase.
- A brush to wipe the wasted tea all over the tray to create an even tea stain.
- A sieve—even if you pour tea from the pot, some tea leaf bits will still be poured out, so a sieve will help to filter out the loose bits during pouring.
- A clay animal or two. They are used for display and luck by many Chinese drinkers.