1, Clean your new teapot;
2,Season your new teapot;
3, Make yourself a pot of tea with your new teapot;
- Start with cool, fresh water. Filtered or spring water is preferred.
- Heat the water in a kettle or pot to the desired temperature.
- At the same time, fill the teapot with hot water from your tap to pre-heat it.
- When the water for tea is heated to the correct temperature, dump the pre-heating water out of the ceramic teapot.
- Place leaves, teabag, or tea filled infuser into the teapot.
- Pour water from the kettle over the tea leaves.
- Cover the teapot with the lid.
- Let brew for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the teapot.
- Pour and enjoy!